Tuesday, January 01, 2013

November

 The first week in November we flew out to Michigan to spend a week with the Giordano's.  A whole week with my baby sister and her family was so much fun.  I miss them.  Tara had the whole week in food planned out and everything she made was so good.  This is the only picture I have of the trip, maybe she will read this post and send me the others. 
 We had the Moser boys over.  Carson was so cute with them.  They loved hanging out with him.  Carson gave Dylan aka Superman a controller to a completely different gaming system and let him think he was playing.  It did almost case a fight between the brothers though. 
I started teaching a cupcake decorating class at the kid's school.  I told the coordinator that I only wanted 10-12 kids in the class.  My first class I showed up and there were 17 kids plus Ellie and Carson.  I am glad I made 24 cupcakes.  It has been very overwhelming with that many kids but we have managed to make it work.  We have 2 more classes and that I start a new group of kids. 

0 comments: