Mrs. Curtis and Carson. We really love her. The teachers just got done playing kick ball or softball, I can't remember, against the 6th graders. That's why she has a head band and black stuff under her eyes.
Paul, our crossing guard. We love him too! He is the sweetest littke 80 year old man we know. We have a dog bond. I was at the Vet's with Molly the day his little dog Josh passed away. That was about 2 years ago and he bought a new dog around Christmas time and named him Beau. He talks about Beau all the time with me. He also talks to me about his daughter who is having health problems. Sweet, sweet man.
Ellie and Mrs. Clayton. At the beginning of the year I wasn't sure if I was going to like Mrs. Clayton or not. I like her. Ellie loves her.
Ellie is thrilled because we found out that she is going to have Mrs. Curtis this next year. Mrs. Curtis is moving down to the third grade.
2 comments:
Cool! Looks like you guys have a lot of great teachers and staff. Hope you are having a good summer.
We have an 80-year-old crossing gaurd too! He doesn't look as spry as yours though. I wonder how they hire these guys?
Post a Comment