Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ellie's Baptism Day

Our sweet Ellie was baptized on Saturday, May 5th, 2012.  Allen was able to baptize and confirm her a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Before the dunking.
Ellie and Daddy
I saw these marshmallow sticks on Pinterest and thought they were so cute, so my friend Mindy Moser volunteered to make them for the special day.
 Grandma Alice was able to make it.  Here she is with Super T and Joshy Boy.
 Some of the Miller cousins.  Josh, Ellie, Carson, Claire, and Maya.  We were missing Brynlee and Caleb.
 Ellie was thrilled to have Maya, Josh, and Tara come out for her baptism. 
 We set up a "Few of my Favorite Things" table for Ellie.  She displayed pictures, movies, books, and of course a lot of candy. 

 Maya enjoying the candy table.
 Along the fence posts I displayed pictures of Ellie up to age 8.  I spray painted a few frames to get black, white and pink frames. 
 Oh, the food.  The glorious food.  Everything was so good.  We have so many good friends and family that brought something to share.


 Tarah King made these delicious cupcakes.  The tops had letter E sugar cookies on top.  I think I ate about 4 of them. 
 Carson being Carson.
 Our cement was poured under the deck the week before the big day.  I was relieved to have it done in time for the luncheon.  We have really been enjoying it.
We were so happy to have Super T and her kids come out for a visit.  We love our family and friends.  Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Ellie and her decision to be baptized.  We love you so much little lady.

0 comments: