Friday, April 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Carson's Valentine Box for school was made completely out of lego's.  He made another one first, but I made him (me) re-do it because it wasn't big enough to hold any valentine's in.  Everyone loved it and he received the "Most Colorful" box award for his class.
 Ellie's box was inspired by the Monster High dolls.  She spent a lot of time working on hers.
 We made a special Valentine dinner and attempted to make chocolate dipped strawberries.  They tasted yummy.
 The table was set with Ellie's help, and a little of Carson's help.
 I made heart shaped meatloaf by putting a marble in the top of the muffin cup.
 Allen and I have a tradtition of going out to Wendover the same weekend as Valentine's day.  We found the black and white cookie!  Living together in perfect harmony, just like on Seinfeld.
I thought it was strange and hilarious that our bathroom had two t.p. rolls.  Why?






0 comments: