What happened to November? It flew by for us around here. Below are a few things we did this month. I obviously didn't take very many pictures.

While the boys played
Wipeout on the
Wii Ellie and I made these rings for Christmas presents for our Brownie Troop girls.

We put up our Christmas village last week and I walked by and saw that the kids had rearranged the vehicles to look like this. The school bus took out the casino bus and the police car had its lights on parked behind them. The police figurines were overlooking the crash while eating donuts and drinking coffee. Is that what they think Allen does?

I got the sewing bug during November and attempted to make Ellie and her doll matching skirts. The problem was that Ellie couldn't bend down or over, but she was happy with it and told my mom that she "loved her new pencil shirt." I don't know how she knows what a pencil skirt is.

The kid at one of his scout meetings.

My newest Halloween craft.
0 comments:
Post a Comment