Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas day

Our ornaments for this year. Allen chose a BYU ornament, surprise surprise. I ordered it from the BYU bookstore.
I chose a family ornament. It's our family all snuggling in bed. Carson, daddy, mommy, and Ellie. I don't know how much longer we will be able to all pile into our bed and watch movies or read stories together, so I thought this ornament would be a good reminder of it.
Ellie went to her first performance of the Nutcracker this year, so she saw this ornament and wanted to have it. It reminded her of the fairies in the ballet.
Carson's ornament is a basketball one but it has a shiny surface so every picture I took had a bad reflection.
Molly got a stocking for Christmas this year and has loved all of the toys that were inside.
The kids both received DS's and we have mostly seen the tops of their heads since they have opened them. Ellie has already lost her stylus and was being so naughty that she got her case thrown in the garbage can and then doesn't get to play with it until Wednesday. Too much candy and late nights are starting to catch up with her.


2 comments:

Tara G. said...

Way cute ornaments! We didn't do that this year...maybe I can find some online still.

Tara G. said...

I want to see pictures of your cruise! Get on it woman... :) Keep your eye out for cheap plane tickets. We'd like to come out in April. Miss you. T