
The
Musik Express. Allen took the day off so we could all go to Lagoon. The kids were great! They rode all the rides together and Allen and I just sat back and followed them around. They are tall enough to go on everything. Ellie is a daredevil and has no fear. Carson did much better then we thought he would, he didn't want to go on the Spider, so Ellie and I went together and surprisingly I didn't get sick.

We did a lot of exploring and discovered areas that we didn't even know were there. There is a miniature circus room and Carson wasn't happy that we made him stand in front of the creepy clown with his name on it. He wouldn't even point at it.

As we were waiting to see the kids on the Rattlesnake Rapids we got a little bored and took some pictures of each other...I know we are dorks.

We were waiting for the kids and an empty raft came down and I started panicking. Good thing we did swim classes this summer. Luckily they were in the next raft.

Allen didn't get a ride pass, we both don't have the stomachs we use to have, but he got to come on the train with us. Those animals were wide awake when we came by. They would get up and come right over to the fence.

My mini me and I. She saw that I was wearing a hat and had to go get one for her to wear and she snatched my spare glasses.
We had such a good day. I love watching my kids play together and laugh and smile. I especially love to see Allen watch his children getting along and his smile as he watches them. It makes me so happy to watch him and the kids. He is such a good daddy. Thanks for taking the day off to play with us Allen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment