Saturday, July 02, 2011

Late, but worth the wait.

She finally did it! I am proud to say that Ellie can now ride a two wheel bike. Carson learned when he was three years old and so when Ellie turned three we knew she would not be following in her brother's foot steps. She could barely walk with out tripping over her own shadow. I am glad we didn't push it on her earlier. It was actually pretty easy to teach her. I wanted to teach her so I kept pushing Allen away hehehe. Her little friend Brody showed her how to brake though.

My favorite part of this shot is that her barbie is on her bike on Ellie's handle bars. She always remembers to wear her helmet and makes sure that Brody is wearing hers too. She has been cruising all over the neighborhood lately. She does go flying down the drive way out into the street without looking and so daddy had to take off one of the tires until she agreed to ride on the sidewalks and look before she went flying out in the road. But she figured out how to put the tire back on while daddy was at work. I foresee trouble with this one.

0 comments: