Sunday, July 24, 2011

Elementary Reunions

In elementary school I had 4 best friends; Alicia, Mel, Mindy and Wendy. When Junior high came we went to three different schools and lost contact with each other. Wendy and I met back up in high school but we never had any classes together and by then we were in different groups. We were still friends though. So after 20 years Alicia organized a get together with us and our kids. I think there are 14 or 15 kids and only 3 of them are boys.
Alicia, Mel, Missy, Mindy and Wendy. We all have great memories of elementary school. Our class had the same teacher, Mrs. Kjar, for 5th and 6th grade. We LOVED here! We talked about old crushes and how the 4 of them were little brats and I was the nice one LOL! We talked about all the dances we made up and all the parties we had and how there is no way that we would ever let our 6th graders have boy/girl parties. I can't wait for another get together with the husbands.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

Looks like you had fun!