Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Camp

On Thursday's my friend Heather helps with the summer classes. She is such a good friend. Benji usually naps during the class but when he is awake he likes to join us and Molly has taken a real liking to him. She usually stays right by him, I think she knows the kids won't get her wet if she is by him.
After our scavenger hunt we got our the water colors and painted some pretty pictures on the fence. Don't worry Allen, it washes right off with the hose or a wet sponge.





This all girl class is adorable.



Lydia was quite excited we stopped at her house for our scavenger hunt. We were happy that her mommy was home. Love the boots Iz.

1 comments:

Ute Family said...

So stinkin' cute! Wow, my house made your blog! Woohoo! I bet those girls ARE so dang cute in class! I'm so glad you did this, this summer! Lydia looks forward to Miss Missy's every week!!!

P.S. Love this song, BTW!