
The kids had cultural week at school and each day they were suppose to come to school dressed appropriately for that day. For Asian day Ellie had one of her fabulous ideas to dress like a ninja, complete with chopstick swords and a mask. Didn't you know that all Asians are secret ninjas?

Ellie also finished her RAD Kids training and graduated. It was pretty cute to watch. I now have two RAD kid graduates. Don't mess with them.

Ellie with two of her instructors.

Ellie is ALWAYS trying to earn money. It drives me crazy! A couple of Saturdays ago she set up this display out front. I didn't get a front shot, but she is strumming on her guitar and next to her is a big bowl for money donations. I had to go give her a dollar for her effort. I know the neighbors think she is crazy and funny. Last week she had a couple of friends over to wash cars, but it was a slow day and they only got to wash my car and Allen's car. But they had signs up along the street advertising.
2 comments:
I love that little girl! I love the picture you took of her out front playing the guitar. Where does she come up with this stuff?? Seriously. I still laugh about her last sale..."sugar dipped strawberries - so far we have $0."
I thought it was just Kohner that was always making up some idea to make money! Glad to see he is not alone in his endeavors!
Post a Comment