Sunday, May 08, 2011

Ellie's birthday present

Allen and I decided to get Ellie a desk for her birthday. She is so artsy! I looked a few places and couldn't find just the right one. I told Allen what I wanted and then I looked online and found some plans, handed them over to Allen and away he went. He built a nice sturdy desk that she will be able to use through college. He did a great job and Ellie loves it.
Plenty of table space and Ellie and I picked the baskets up at Walmart and they fit perfectly. She stores her papers, beads, tape, and paints in the baskets. I hope this will help with all the clutter in her room. She hangs pictures all over the walls and I hate that.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Love it!! Is that an Ana White? It's beautiful!

Banham Luck! said...

What a great desk! Now she needs a corkboard or something to display all her art! Nice Job Allen!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Seriously!!! Allen you are HIRED!!!! I cannot believe your hubby!! He is amazing and I am still dying at the house he is building out of cardboard !!! Honestly, I do not think that Gabee or Izee have ever seen a hammer, let alone a DRILL in Mikes hands (if you are reading this, Mike, you know it's true!!!) LOVE how the dest turned out.

Korey and Brandi said...

Kyli got a desk too, not to long ago and she does the same thing tapes papers all over and I hate it too so I told her if she puts a new one up she has to take one down!!!

Tara G. said...

Holy Crap Allen! That looks amazing!