Sunday, May 08, 2011

Easter Morning

I was feeling a little yucky on Easter, but everything turned out alright. The kids in their Easter outfits. I went with greens this year since the kids look adorable in green.
The Easter bunny brought Ellie a remote control dog, that she recently built a house for. The Easter bunny had an interesting time getting the dog. She put it in her cart and didn't realize that every time someone walked passed her cart it would start barking. Embarrassing.


Carson got some new golf clubs and some balls and tees.


Ellie also got some things for her new desk that daddy made her.


Carson also got a little lego man and car.


1 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

Cute Easter outfits. I love how they are each closing an opposite eye. Um Carson, what is cooler than your own set of golf clubs??? LOVE IT!