Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ugly Sweater Bunko

We were invited to an ugly sweater bunko party at the end of December and can I just tell you that I married an A.S. You have never heard of an A.S.? Probably because I made it up-it stands for Anti-social. Yes that is right. My husband clams up and feels totally uncomfortable in these situations, which is probably why we never get invited to them. Well, that is what I am blaming it on. I had a blast. I think Allen worried the whole time because he didn't know anything about the game. I need to get this guy out more often.

2 comments:

Heather Jones said...

That is funny miss maybe you should call him an a.s.s for anti-social spouse!! We are glad you came to join in the fun!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are so funny! I really enjoyed playing with hi mand talking to him durning dinner! You are killing me! Come to my house we can play some games together -w e love UNO!