Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling Great!

The last few weeks I have been feeling awesome. I think I am finally on all the right medicines and the right doses and they have been in my body long enough to actually tell. I have been exercising and tearing apart closets and organizing things. This Saturday I tore apart Carson's room because I want to change the theme in there. I tore all the wallpaper borders off the walls, moved the furniture around, took out the computer (no Internet on it), and scrubbed the walls and molding. I was amazed at how much I was doing. Around 8:00 p.m. I could tell that I was done for the day. But that was a lot of stuff for me to do in a few hours. I think Allen really liked that I had so much energy at the beginning, but now I have him doing stuff too. He is currently making bookshelves for our front room to fit next to our window, it is a really strange measurement and they just don't make bookshelves that size. I am excited to see how they will turn out. They will go all the way up to the ceiling and he is putting a door on the bottom so we can put games in there. I also found a dresser at the D.I. that I am refinishing. Hopefully I can get it to match our tall dresser in our room. Well, off to do dishes.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

good job on feeling better! Keep it up! So that is what Allen is doing in your garage.

Heather Jones said...

I am so glad you are finally feeling better! I hope it stays that way you deserve to not feel like crap. How can I get Todd to do projects for me? I love him but, he is definetly not handy!