Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 32nd Birthday!

It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet. The kids each got pillow pets for Christmas and I kept stealing Ellie's because it is so soft. So, as I was laying on her dolphin her little eyes popped open and her finger pointed up and she said, "I've got it! I know exactly what to get you for your birthday." As much as I tried to get it out of her she didn't budge, but I knew what I was getting. Soon after Ellie asked to "borrow" $19.99, the exact price for a pillow pet. My favorite color is yellow and my mom took the kids to about 3 different stores looking for the bumble bee one. They ended up getting me the panda bear since they couldn't find the bee. I have to admit that I slept on it last night and it was so comfy and warm.

I have been searching high and low for a buffet table for our kitchen, we just don't have enough room in here. I was wanting to get an older one and re-finish it, but I just couldn't find one. So I started looking for a new one and I found this beauty. It is my Christmas, birthday and Mother's day present. But I am happy with it and love having more cupboards to put my stuff in, my sewing machine now has a home. And my little Christmas village now has a home. I also figured that after the year I have had I could do a splurge. I deserve it, right?


3 comments:

Bel said...

Happy birthday!! I think you got some cool gifts, and yes you deserve it :)

Heather Jones said...

First looks like you had a great Christmas! Thatis so funny ellie wanted to give you a pillow pet I love it! I think after the year you had you should get whatever your little heart desires.I hope you had a great B-day!!!

Tara G. said...

Cute! I love the new buffet. Glad you had a good Christmas and bday!!!