
Carson loved camping this year so he got a tent ornament.

I looked everywhere for a microphone ornament but couldn't find one anywhere, so I just got a Princess carriage with Ellie's name on it. She was happy about that.

Allen and I got a joint cruise ornament. It is really cute. I love this holiday tradition and our ornament book is getting filled up.

We also opened our Christmas
jammies. I usually just buy them for the kids, but I decided to get
matchies for the boys and girls.

Little cuties

The girls

We have been doing our advent calendar and tonight we talked about how the baby Jesus was like any other baby and had to be held and swaddled, so we took turns swaddling each other. When the kids were babies we use to call it wrapping them like enchiladas. The kids enjoyed wrapping daddy up.
1 comments:
What a cute idea about the ornaments you must go pretty far to try to find the perfect ones. So fun to see you guys wearing matching PJs, how creative!
Post a Comment