Saturday, July 24, 2010

flip flops

The other day Ellie ate too much fruit, so the next morning she spent some time in the bathroom. She thought it would be fun to wear my flip flops around that morning. After one of her visits to the bathroom she came out without my flip flops on.

M: Ellie, where are my shoes?
E: I left them in the bathroom, I think they are giving me what you have? Ya know how you spend so much time in the bathroom?
M: Ellie, you can't get what I have from wearing my shoes.
E: Yeah mom, I can, because I am going poop way too much.

Oh, I love my kids.

3 comments:

The Zouns said...

LoL, the things kids come up with, it sure keeps life interesting.

Bel said...

Too funny!!! HAHA!

Heather Jones said...

SOO funny i love what kids say! I can just hear ellie in her little voice so cute!