Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ellie's birthday Party

Ellie's birthday was April 7th and she and I planned a party for Friday, April 9th. That morning I had an appt. for a ct scan on my stomach. My friend Heather watched the kids for me while Allen and I went to LDS hospital for my appt. I don't remember everything about that morning. When we got their I felt like passing out and they had to get a wheel chair and wheel me back as I bobbed in and out of consciousness. My blood pressure was 54/25, borderline dead! That was the day that I was sent upstairs and admitted to the ICU. I now feel horrible because I missed Ellie's birthday party, but at the time I had no idea it was even going on. Mom and Heather stepped in and did an awesome job. Mom went and picked up a Hello Kitty cake and did all the finishing preparations.
Here they are playing ring around the rosies. My parents were a nervous wreck as they waited to hear what was going on with me.
The party people. Derrick, Hannah, Ellie, Jade, Ruby, Brody, Makinley, Ryann, Brielle, Lauren, and Julia

The birthday cake


Carson and Caleb with their croquet swords.
I am so sorry I missed your party Ellie, I know Grandma did an awesome job and I think I have made up for it with all our Mommy and Ellie time we have had lately. I love you and I love how much you have helped me. You are such a sweet girl and daddy and I are so proud of you and all you do.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

You are lucky to have such a good support system around you. I'm sure Ellie missed having you there but is happy with how good you are doing now. Love you. T