Puerto Vallarta
Tequila everywhere!! We went on a tour of the city in the morning and the people here are so generous...or drunk all the time...I am not really sure. Our Tour guide was Victor and I really feared for my life with his driving ability. Our tour took us to this tequila factory where they gave out samples of tequila. Surprisingly we were not the only ones that did not partake.
Allen's favorite part of the day was when we hopped on a public bus that took us the wrong way out of town. I was freaking out since no one on the bus spoke any English. The bus was a dump and had graffiti all over it. I was really surprised at the homes out there. Most of the houses had dirt floors and cut outs for the doors and windows, yet people hopped on the bus with Ipods and cell phones...what the heck?
0 comments:
Post a Comment