Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Carnival Splendor!
Playing miniature golf on the top of the boat...Allen won by a couple of strokes.

Each night our stewardess would come in and pull down our bed and leave us with the next days activities and a cute little towel animal.
Dinner everynight in the Gold Pearl restaurant. I had escargos, duck, shrimp, filet mignon and so much more foods. Not all in one night of course.

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

so fun, we leave for our cruise in 5 days.

foxie4 said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

jealous I wanna go on a cruise again. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! we went on a cruise a couple years ago with the whole Newton family. it was SOO fun! ok now I think I am ready to go again!!