Long Beach, California
Sunday morning we were up and out of the boat by 9:00 a.m. Our flight home didn't leave until 8:00 p.m. so we decided to spend the day at Disneyland. I have to tell you that it is not the same without the kids. We were through all the major rides with in 3 hours. The last ride we went on was Space Mountain, and for some reason I did not do well on it. Half way through I started feeling like I was going to puke all over and pass out. I kept getting worse and worse thinking, "what would happen if I passed out in this darkness, no one would know! I couldn't lean over and tell Allen because he can't hear me with all this music blaring in our ears. Do the workers have night vision goggles to see us? If I passed out with all this jerking I could break my neck which could paralyze me." Yeah, I know, I tend to over think things. So, at the end this brighter then the sun light comes on and takes our picture. I was fighting back vomit so our picture turned out fabulous. After the ride we get off and I am pushing people out of the way to make it to the bathroom. Our rides were over for the day after that. We had lunch and watched a few shows. They re-did the Abraham Lincoln show so we had to go and watch it for my dad's sake and let him know how it was. It was pretty good. Inside the waiting area they have Walt Disney's first drawings of the park and a few little models of the park. We finally got home around 11:30 last night. I slept like a log and I think tonight will be about the same.
6 comments:
Fun! Jake and I went on that same cruise for our honeymoon 7 1/2 years ago. Glad you had a good time. I had to laugh out loud when you were going through scenarios on Space mountain. Hilarious. Happy ten years!!!!
What a fun trip! I loved all the pictures and good for you guys to get away. Happy 10 years! How romantic! I actually laughed while reaading your thoughts in your head thinking you were going to puke. You are quite funny.
Madelyn is missing Ellie. We need her to come and play.
Awww, how fun! I'm so glad you were able to get away and celebrate your anniversary with Allen. It makes me want to go on a cruise!
A cruise and Disneyland?! I am so jealous!!
SOO fun! I am glad you guys had a great trip too bad I can't celebrate my 10 year that way!! We will most likely be in lds Hospital heeh!! I did laugh at your little thoughts about pukeing also! So much did your Mom make it with the kids? What a great Mom to do that for you guys!!!
What an amazing trip! Aren't cruises the best? Ada missed you though.
Post a Comment