Ellie and I were playing light sabers the other day. She informed me that if you hit another person's arm or leg you can no longer use it. My plan was to quickly extinguish all her limbs and we could get on with our day. After I destroyed her she started using her arms again.
M: Ellie? I destroyed you, what are you doing?
E: Mom, Jesus made me grow new ones. Now we can play some more.
Just what I wanted to do.
After getting back from our cruise I got on the scale and noticed I gained 5 pounds! Yikes! I talked to Allen about how I couldn't figure out why I gained 5 pounds since we walked everywhere and used the stairs instead of the elevators. His reply to me..."We did eat about 10,000 calories a day."
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Jesus Heals us.
Posted by Missy at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very well said Ellie, she sure sounds like she pays attention at church, hehe!
By the way so awesome you got to go on a cruise for your anniversary!! It looks like sooooo much fun. Here you are telling me your big vacations are to St. George, yeah right :) Great job planning the whole thing Allen, good hubby.
Yea!! I can leave a comment. I must of been doing something wrong last time. I can't believe Carson is a cub scout. Ellie is too sweet, I loved her comment about Jesus letting her grow new arms. Your cruise looks amazing!!
Post a Comment