Monday, January 11, 2010

Friday, January 8th, 2010

Cabo San Lucas
Our last stop was Cabo San Lucas. Allen went Para-sailing in the morning and had a blast!! You will have to ask him for more details. Then the first thing we did when we went on shore was to head over to Diamond International for our free charm. We weren't sure where it was so this guy took us. We were laughing so hard about how this guy really earned his money. Allen and I are at our heaviest weights each and this poor guy did a really good job.
Two fatty's in love. I didn't feel so bad when I saw a guy going the opposite way with 4 people in his carriage.
We took a tour on a boat with a glass bottom. Our tour guy didn't speak English very well and had a cleft-pallet, so it was really hard to understand him. There were so many boats out there and they were all trying to show the same things so I am sure they are always bumping into each other. Our boat didn't have any life jackets, but that is something they don't tell you while you are on land.


We got the whole boat to ourselves. The boat that left before us was completely packed.



There were so many sea lions in Cabo.






This is Ramone the Lion, he is 4 1/2 months old and apparently very drugged up. We got to hold another baby lion that is 1 1/2 months old, her name is Lola. They took a picture of her with us, but I don't have my scanner set up. She was so cute I wanted to take her home with us.
I got caught trying to squeeze this army man's bum. The pose perfectly still and then will move and scare the crap out of people.

Another Statue person. I didn't pinch his bum though.

More towel creatures.


Allen and I had so much fun on our trip. What a great way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. The food was non-stop and the entertainment on the ship was amazing! My mom watched our kids the entire week. She is the best mom! She didn't want us to worry about shuffling from one place to another. She is amazing. Allen was the best on our trip. I still can't believe that he planned the entire trip and took care of everything before hand. What a great husband he is...most of the time :)

0 comments: