
Carson has been so sick and it makes me so sad. This is what I have been seeing for the past week. He has been coughing for almost 3 months now and it finally developed into croup,
pneumonia and on top of that he has the flu. We have taken him into the pediatricians 3 times and the kid's
insta-care and I am so tired of him being sick. He has taken one week of anti-
biotics. Now he is on
steroids, another antibiotic and then a prescription strength cough syrup. He keeps complaining about his stomach hurting and says he needs to throw up, but he hasn't really yet. He isn't eating anything and we are forcing him to drink liquids so he doesn't become dehydrated. I hate seeing him this sick and I think there might be something else going on, but how many times can you go into the doctors. I really hope he gets feeling better soon.
3 comments:
So sad!!
Oh my gosh Missy, I am so sorry. Lydia has been sick all week but it's NOTHING compared to what you and Carson are going through (I say you because as a mother we all know the pain a mother goes through seeing their child in pain).
I hope it gets better. And one last thing...a mother's intuition is a lot of the times better than a dr's opinion. If you think something else is going on, get another opinion. 3 months is a long time to be coughing...poor guy!
I am so sorry, I hope he bounces back soon.
Post a Comment