I don't know how to flip the picture. We bought Lagoon passes in the spring time and we have really used them a lot. The kids and I went a lot while daddy was working. The passes also include Frightmares. We went and watched a few shows and did a haunted house and a few rides. It was the perfect evening. They have some characters walking around that were freaking me out. Poor Carson is a scaredy cat just like me and I felt like I was looking out for vampires all night.Saturday, October 03, 2009
Frightmares
I don't know how to flip the picture. We bought Lagoon passes in the spring time and we have really used them a lot. The kids and I went a lot while daddy was working. The passes also include Frightmares. We went and watched a few shows and did a haunted house and a few rides. It was the perfect evening. They have some characters walking around that were freaking me out. Poor Carson is a scaredy cat just like me and I felt like I was looking out for vampires all night.Posted by Missy at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome! Wish we could go with you guys. Maya has been so scared of all the halloween stuff lately. We can't go to most stores because she pretty much hyperventilates!
I love Frightmares!! I am with Carson those guys are scary, especially the ones with chainsaws!! You are such a cute Mom!!
Post a Comment