I did not know you were going to the happiest place on EARTH! so lucky it looks like you of course had fun! I so want to take our kids back maybe one day they will be lucky enough! I love that place and cried when we walked in with the girls two years ago sad I know!
Let me just tell you now that good 'ol country Branson doesn't compare to Cali, so don't get your hopes up when you get there :) j/k. Seriously though, you'll have fun if you go next year, it's just no Disneyland!
3 comments:
I did not know you were going to the happiest place on EARTH! so lucky it looks like you of course had fun! I so want to take our kids back maybe one day they will be lucky enough! I love that place and cried when we walked in with the girls two years ago sad I know!
Let me just tell you now that good 'ol country Branson doesn't compare to Cali, so don't get your hopes up when you get there :) j/k. Seriously though, you'll have fun if you go next year, it's just no Disneyland!
So much fun! Looks like you guys had a great vacation!!
Post a Comment