Friday, June 19, 2009

Super Reds!

These pictures are out of order. I did a lot of score keeper this year for Carson's games. I didn't mind since I knew how to do it. Here I am training our little friend Mckensie. She was my shadow pretty much the whole season.


Carson's baseball team was the Cincinnati Reds, but by the end of the season we were all calling them the Super Reds. I love it how he wears his hat so low that his little ears poke out and you can't see his eyes. His team did really well this year and took first place. One of the first games he was playing 3rd base and caught a pop fly! I just about pee-ed my pants I was so excited! The championship game he hit a triple, I think he might be a pressure player like I was. We are so proud of our little guy. Allen was able to leave work a few times to watch the games and he made just about all of them.
Go Super Reds!


Left Field, he likes to chew on the leather of his mitt.



Catching. This position always scared me when he was playing it because he isn't squatting like he is suppose to and I worried that he would get a ball in the knee or upper leg.

We had such a fun season. I love this team because we have been playing with some of these kids for 4 years now and we get to see some friends from our old ward. Good Times.





0 comments: