Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Michigan

The day after Preschool graduation I flew out for a week with my sister and her cute family. I haven't ever been out to see them so it was nice to finally go out by myself. I got in late on Saturday and Maya was already sleeping, so I was bummed I didn't get to see her. Nick blessed baby Joshua Anthony Giordano on Sunday, Maya was getting a little antsy and I wanted to make sure that Tara heard the Blessing so I took Maya to find the water fountain. Unfortunately the speakers in the halls weren't on, so I didn't get to hear any of the blessing.
Tara, Joshua, and Maya. Maya is taking Pre-ballet this summer, so this is her new outfit. She loves to dress up in pretty dresses and dance outfits. She reminds a lot of Ellie.
Nick and Joshy. This baby is so sweet. He hardly ever cries and when he does it is just a small little cry.

She's bringing sexy pizza back.


Maya at the outlet stores.



Aunt Missy and baby Josh.




We went and saw Up while I was there and on the way out to the car Maya found some flags in the grass that she wanted to take home. I told her that we needed to leave them there but we could make some when we got home. Luckily they have a huge tree in their backyard and a lot of branches laying around. We made big flags that were Mommies and Daddy's and then smaller ones that were sweeties.





Playing at the park.
Thanks Giordanos for letting me come and stay for a whole week. It was fun seeing you guys and playing with Maya and Joshy Boy. I called Allen's sister Sharon while I was out there to see if we could meet up but their family were passing around the flu to each other, so we will have to catch up another time.
They walked me to the counter at the airport and I was doing really well and not crying then they started walking away and I heard Maya crying and really had to hold back the tears. I called Tara a little later to make sure she was alright and Tara said that she was screaming,"Missy don't leave me!" over and over again. I would have really lost it if I had heard that.







3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Man, your sister is so hot. haha. We had fun with you! Glad you were able to come visit us.

Jylaire said...

You and your sister look so much alike! What a fun getaway!

Mindy said...

So cute! I'm glad you got to get away and go see Tara, it is so hard when family lives far away. We really need to get together again!