Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Baseball and a Cavity

Carson's regular baseball season is over and sadly I missed a few games with being sick and being in Michigan. They do have a baseball tournament this week and as long as they keep winning they will be playing more games. Last year he was extremely confident because it was his third year of playing t-ball. This year he moved up to the machine pitch and lost a bit of confidence playing with the big boys.
His cute little stance.
I love how he pulls his hat down so far and his little ears poke out.

Miss Sweet Tooth went in to the dentist and found out she has a cavity. Surprise surprise. She did great and didn't complain about anything. She actually likes our new dentist because they have tv's on the ceiling. We go in tomorrow to get the cavity taken care and I hope she is still a good girl. I am sure she will be wonderful.



0 comments: