I can't believe we really drove down to Phoenix! Never again! We left Sunday morning bright and early and our plan was to stop and spend the night in Mesquite, which we figured was about 1/2 there. Allen decided that it would be fun to visit the Fremont Indian Museum along the way to help break up the 5 1/2 hour drive to Mesquite. It was really interesting and the kids really liked it.
Our little Squatting Dog
In high school I went tanning with my friend Rachel for the first time, she had been tanning for a while and was up to 25 minutes. I had never been and my skin is already very fair, so I heard her say she wanted to go for 25 minutes, so I said I wanted 25 mins. An hour later I was in so much pain and looked so red that when Allen saw me he said I looked like an Indian and started calling me his little Squatting Dog. I had to miss basketball practice that day and felt horrible that I had to miss because of that.
We did finally make it to Mesquite and had time to go swimming and have dinner, then it was off to bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment