By the time we got out of the Hoover dam mess it was late and we just made it to Mesquite and crashed on the beds with no dinner. We woke up nice and early and headed to McDonald's for breakfast and then away we went. We stopped only for gas and snacks and made it home around 5:00 p.m. I have had a headache ever since and I keep feeling like my ears need to pop.
Lessons learned this week: Glad to be home, wish we could have stayed longer, never will drive that far again, almost bought a Marriott time share, thinking about buying a new car!
3 comments:
Wow that does sound like a long trip but at least you had fun and have awesome memories. I didn't know they were building a new freeway by the Hoover Dam, traffic always sucks there to begin with :(
That sounds like fun... we thought the drive to St George was bad! You are really brave to go that far!!
Wow what a fun trip!!! I miss you we need to plan a lunch or something sometime soon!!
Post a Comment