Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday, June 2nd

My dad took the week off from work, so today he invited us over for some swimming and sprinkler fun. I swear the kids have been outside so much this year. Here he is imitating Ellie, they look like twins.
My little Pookie Boy. He has been so sensitive and dramatic lately, so I have been trying to give him a little extra attention.

5 comments:

Draper's said...

Love Grandparents!! That is so great he takes off a week of work to hang out with the kids.

Tara G. said...

Looks fun!

Sharon said...

What a grandpa to actually get in the kiddy pool, I love the picture!

Bel said...

That water looks so refreshing, what a great time day in the sun.

PS I am glad you cried with Shamu as well, Joe keeps making fun of me, hehe!!

Andrea L. said...

Missy - What a HOT Stan-o! It is fun to stay in contact with you and Tara through blogging. Hope all is well with all of you. Miss you guys (and your wonderful parents:)