We had a few extra friends in craft group today. The Creswells were in town so, Kennidy helped me and Adam and Makinley did crafts with us. We started off with a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood stopping at various houses for random objects. Allen helped the boys' team and I went with the girls. Thanks for helping Allen. Also, thanks to our cute neighborhood mom's who were able to help us out.
After our hunt and some cold otter pops, we played 4th of July Bingo and talked about why we celebrate it, Carson thinks it is a day to remember fireworks! Sure. Then we got out all the supplies and made puppets.
After the craft kids left we had lunch with the Creswells and then went to Kangaroo Zoo together. I bought a pass for the kids, I am pretty sure we will use it up.
This is Baby Alive. I don't know why she doesn't have any clothes on. I think she wet herself. Ellie only plays with dolls when Makinley is around...weird. Ashlin and Meagan joined us here too.
Silly boy! He loved playing with Adam and Ford, who is not so little anymore. Later that evening we met over at the park and had a BBQ with some neighbors and, of course, the Creswells. I didn't take any pictures, so I will have to have Staci send me some of hers. It was a fun day and by the end of it I was tired and ready for bed. We miss our old neighbors. Staci and I use to save ourselves a lot of trips to the craft stores by just calling each other and seeing if the other one had what we needed.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Monday, June 30th
Posted by Missy at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment