Friday, May 25, 2007

Preschool Luau

Carson's Preschool had an End of the Year Luau on Wednesday and Allen and I were able to go and help. We were in charge of the fishing pond. Allen was the fish and I had to tell him which kid was fishing. I didn't realize how many kids have names that could be either boy or girl. Allen kept repeating the name back to me, but with a question mark at the end. I would have to say something like...Ainsley has a beautiful dress on.
I think Allen liked helping with the Luau.
Mrs. Nelson has her students trained so well. None of the kids would go farther than the curbing around the pound. Carson went to get someone's little brother out of the rock area and he lifted his foot up to walk over, but paused right there and didn't go any farther...it was actually a little creepy, like a scene out of Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner. Once you cross that chalk line you can never go back!!!
Our future Small Stars Preschooler...Ellie is so ready to start school.

Ellie and her best friend Makinley. Makinley loves to act like Ellie's second mother and got her plate of food all set up for her. too cute!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun!! I just loved Small Stars Preschool! Still so sad that we had to move away and Adi cant' go there.