Carson and I got our eyes checked by Uncle John. He dialated both of our eyes and then gave Carson some "rad" sunglasses. Ellie got a pair of Puuple ones that didn't quite make it out to the car. She still enjoys wearing them with her purse and dress up shoes though. 
Our next door neighbor told us that her daughter Mikayla had some barbies for Ellie. We saw them at the last Cub Scout Pack Meeting and I whispered to Ellie that Mikayla had some Barbies for her...Ellie thought I said that Mikayla had her barbies and started crying and screaming, "Mikayla has my bah-bees!" She got so out of control that Allen had to take her out in the hallway. She finally understood what I was telling her and things were much quieter, but she did flash some mean looks at Mikayla all night long. The next day they brought the barbies and some clothes over for Ellie and she has been playing with them non-stop. A while ago I did find an imitation barbie in the dollar bins at Target and gave her to Ellie, one-by-one her limbs started falling off. She has used one leg as a screwdriver to help daddy fix something and then I was peeling carrots and looked over at her and she had both legs and was pretending to peel carrots with them. So, we finally threw that one away. One of the barbies that Mikayla gave her lost her head and so that one got thrown away too. I am so sick of playing Bah-bees with her, I don't know how much longer I can talk with such a high pitched voice.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Ellie and her Bah-bee's (Barbie's)
Posted by Missy at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i keep asking my girls when they want to get rid of their barbies. they always so never but they never play with them. ellie's too cute.
Sorry you are so bitter. Trust me I am not doing well with it at all either. I love the bah-bee story. Ellie is a cutie. I also like the primary pictures. You need to keep blogging a ton when I move so we can keep in touch.
Of Course I will keep blogging. I am totally addicted to it.
I love the barbie story. I hope M doesn't want me to play with them. Our friends gave her a huge set for Christmas and I quickly put them away and said this will come out another day. I hate barbies! I have sympathy for you!
Post a Comment